We prefer a minimum of 5 years of machining and a current Red Seal Certification. Preference will also be given to candidates that have Mazatrol programing experience, Mastercam experience, Fanuc G-Code Programing experience, the ability to read and interpret blueprints and knowledge of coil tubing and wireline products and terminology. Our team members should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, excellent customer service skills, a professional demeanor, and a positive and team-forward attitude. Also required is reliable transportation to our facility.
- Journeyman Machinist Certificate.
- Strong Communication Skills –Verbal and Written.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Knowledge of coil tubing and wireline products and terminology.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Setup and operation of Horizontal Mill with Fanuc Controls and equipment as needed to produce the required parts
- Ensure production and machining of all scheduled jobs.
- Ensure all required preventative maintenance inspections are conducted as needed.
- Lead, mentor and assist Operators, Machinists and Apprentices as required.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Ensure dimensions are verified before passing the work piece on to the next stage of the process.
- Organization: Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and handle multiple support requests simultaneously.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing technology and business requirements, with a willingness to learn and expand technical knowledge.
- Able to lift 20kgs.
Posted: July 18, 2023
Position Contact: Alex Heinzlmeir4033140607