Preference will be given to candidates that have 1 year of experience, familiarity with blueprints and knowledge of coil tubing and wireline products and terminology. Our team members should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, excellent customer service skills, a professional demeanor, and a positive and team-forward attitude. Also required is reliable transportation to our facility.
- 1 Year Relevant Experience
- Strong Communication Skills –Verbal
- Knowledge of coil tubing and wireline products and terminology.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Assist Industrial Painter in day-to-day activities.
- Detailed preparation and masking of items for paint as required.
- Responsible for sand blasting as required.
- Painting desired items that follow the equipment requirements.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Organization: Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and handle multiple support requests simultaneously.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing technology and business requirements, with a willingness to learn and expand technical knowledge.
- Able to lift 20kgs.
Posted: July 18, 2023
Position Contact: Alex Heinzlmeir4033140607