The NXL Grease Control Head maintains a grease seal around static or dynamic wireline to prevent potentially harmful wellbore fluids and gasses from escaping. The grease seal is formed by pumping viscous fluid through the space between the inner diameter of the grease flow tubes and the outer diameter of wireline. The fluid pumped into a grease control head is controlled by a grease injection system.
- Maximum working pressure up to 15,000 psi
- H2S (NACE MR0175) & Standard
- Temperature Rating -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Up to 8 sections available to compensate for pressure variations
- Please specify union types when ordering