NXL Technologies’ Pump-In-Sub/Flow-Tee is placed below the Blowout Preventer in your pressure control stack. It allows for bleeding off well fluids and gasses. The Pump-In-Sub also assists in the introduction of fluids to a well for well control purposes. You can also use this piece of wireline pressure control equipment to direct flow away from the pressure control stack.
- Maximum working pressure up to 15,000 psi
- H2S (NACE MR0175) & Standard
- Temperature rating -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Bore sizes available up to 7-1/16"
- Integral 1502 side port
- Please specify union types when ordering