NXL Technologies’ Tool Trap prevents loss of a tool string down-hole if the wireline is parted with the cable head. It is normally installed between the Lubricator and the Blowout Preventer in a pressure control stack. Manual and hydraulically actuated models are available. The hydraulic model lets you operate the tool trap from a remote location.
- Maximum Working Pressure up to 15,000 psi
- H2S (NACE MR0175) & Standard
- Temperature Rating -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Bore Sizes 3-1/16", 4-1/16", 5-1/8", 6-5/8" & 7-1/16” ID's available
- Specify union types when ordering