We prefer a minimum of 3 years of experience with certifications. Preference will also be given to candidates that have aluminum, stainless, MIG and TIG experience, have operated manual or semi-automatic flame/plasma cutting equipment, the ability to read and interpret blueprints and knowledge of coil tubing and wireline products and terminology. Our team members should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, excellent customer service skills, a professional demeanor, and a positive and team-forward attitude. Also required is reliable transportation to our facility.
- Ability to organize and complete projects safely and on schedule
- Journeyman’s Welder license
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Mild steel, aluminum, and stainless-steel welding experience
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong Communication Skills –Verbal and Written
- Read and interpret drawings and welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc (GTAW), gas metal arc (GMAW), flux-cored arc (FCAW), and shielded metal arc (SMAW)
- Operate semi-automatic or manual flame/plasma cutting equipment
- Assist in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Conduct repairs, modifications, and retrofits
- Organization: Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and handle multiple support requests simultaneously.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing technology and business requirements, with a willingness to learn and expand technical knowledge.
- Able to lift 20kgs.
Posted: July 18, 2023
Position Contact: Alex Heinzlmeir4033140607