We are committed to continually innovating our equipment for the energy sector. NXL has designed and manufactured the world’s first pressure control E-Link Rotating Joint with a built-in slip ring for downhole telemetry. Our Hydraulic E-Link Rotating Joint can transfer power, hydraulic pressure, and fluid flow into coiled tubing reels. It allows connection to electrically powered downhole tools through a TEC cable or wireline in the coiled tubing string.
The Hydraulic E-Link Rotating Joint can transmit power up to 1,000 volts and 7 amps peak, or 300 volts and 3 amps continuous power.
- Developed specifically for E-coil applications
- Allows for clean data transmission while the coiled tubing reel is rotating and stationary
- Based on NXL’s proven rotating joint design that delivers years of reliable service
- Industry standard field serviceable brushes and electronic connections
- Ideal for use on direct/planetary drive coiled tubing reels where there is no place to mount a conventional slip ring
- Pressure up to 15,000 psi, suitable for coil fracturing operations
- Voltages up to 1000 volts, electric current to 7 amps
- 3” 1502 hammer union connections